OPENING PERFORMANCE: Urinetown
A musical satire about how oppression and lack of access to resources negatively and disproportionately affect the poor. It illuminates, in a raucous and irreverent way, how the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, and corporate mismanagement serve the interests of the rich, leaving the disenfranchised to struggle for just the basics of life.
- Friday September 22, 2017 07:30 PM
- Friday September 22, 2017 09:00 PM
- Wells-Metz Theatre
- Amy Osajima, Director of Marketing and Communications, IU Theatre Drama & Contemporary Dance Arts
- Contact Email
- tickets are $10 for students, $20 for general public
- Other Info
- This event is part of Themester 2017 Diversity • Difference • Otherness.