IU CINEMA: Columbus - SOLD OUTThe Friday, September 15, screening is now sold out. There are no more tickets available. We will not have a standby line for this sold-out screening.
We have added a second screening for Sunday, September 17, at 6:30 p.m.Director Kogonada is scheduled to be present for the September 15 screening only.
Set in the little-known Midwestern town of Columbus, Ind., Casey lives with her mother and is haunted by the promise of modernism. She meets Jin, a visitor from the other side of the world, who is attending to his dying father. Burdened by the future, they find respite in one another and the architecture that surrounds them. Indiewire called it “one of the best films at this year’s Sundance.” This is the feature directorial debut of video essayist, Kogonada, who has been noted by Filmmaker Magazine as one of the “25 New Faces of Independent Film” and The New Yorker for his visual work and film criticism which has been commissioned by the Criterion Collection and Sight & Sound. Special thanks to Dean Otto. (2K DCP Presentation)
- Friday September 15, 2017 06:30 PM
- Friday September 15, 2017 08:15 PM
- The Indiana University Cinema is located at 1213 E. 7th Street, Bloomington, Indiana. We are located at the East end of the IU Auditorium building. Our main entrance is on the North side, facing the Wells Library.
- Brittany D. Friesner
- Contact Email
- $4 IUB students, $7 non-students.
- More Contact Info
- Ticket info. 812-855-1103
- Other Info
- Tickets are required for all screenings. You can pick them up at the IU Auditorium box office M-F 10-4 or in the Cinema lobby 60 minutes prior to any IU Cinema screening.