Exhibit: Shadow of an Unknown Bird
Visit "Shadow of an Unknown Bird", an exhibition featuring a large 3D printed sculpture. This collaborative project with Cummins Inc, IUCA+D and Indiana University is of the largest 3D printed works of art in the world. The design team of Jee Yea Kim; architect and IU faculty member, Jennifer Riley; artist, T. Kelly Wilson; architect and Director of IUCA+D; John Repp; Cummins engineer, Phil Shelton; Cummins engineer, have been able to utilize a recent innovation in 3D printing callled BAAM (Big Area Additive Manufacturing) to help construct this immense sculpture.
- Saturday September 16, 2017 01:00 PM
- Saturday September 16, 2017 05:00 PM
- IUCA+D Gallery, Columbus, IN (310 Jackson Street)
- School of Art, Architecture + Design
- Free and open to the public
- Contact Email