Black Women in Technology (B-WiT) Mini Career Fair
Black Women in Technology (B-WiT) invite you network with employers who are specifically looking to hire minorities at the Mini Career Fair.
Employers who represent each filed within STEM will be present. Additionally, this program will allow attendees to see first-hand how they should interact with recruiters in professional settings, such as career fairs and networking nights. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
· 6:10 – 6:30pm, Panel: Company representatives will give a brief overview of the services they offer and the work they are doing in the diversity and inclusion space
· 6:30 – 7:15pm: Students will discuss career and internship opportunities with company representatives at their tables.
· 7:15 – 8:00pm: Networking and Reception – Attendees will sit down at tables and recruiters to begin building relationships and have informal conversations.
Please RSVP by completing THIS FORM.
- Wednesday September 20, 2017 06:00 PM
- Wednesday September 20, 2017 08:00 PM
- Neal Marshall Black Culture Center Grand Hall
- Contact Email