EXHIBIT: "A Snapshot of Pakistan, 1965: The Madge Minton Collection"
On her 1965 trip to Pakistan, WASP pilot and herpetologist Madge Minton arrived with funding from the IU Museum (today the Mathers Museum of World Cultures) and a mission to collect objects used in everyday life. "A Snapshot of Pakistan, 1965: The Madge Minton Collection" uses the items she collected and the information she recorded about them, to explore the common needs all people share. The exhibit will close 12/16/2018.
- Tuesday August 29, 2017 09:00 AM
- Tuesday August 29, 2017 04:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures, 416 N. Indiana Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University EM-P, EM-S, and ST permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets. An access ramp is located at the Fess Avenue entrance, on the corner of Ninth Street and Fess Avenue. Reserved parking spaces are available on Ninth Street, between Fess Avenue and Indiana Avenue. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. Please call 812-855-6873.