Dialogue on the Rule of Law in Asia
Join us for a panel discussion with experts from China, the Philippines, and Iran. Seating is limited.
This is a free event, but registration is required.
Welcome: Professor Lloyd T. Wilson, Jr., Director, Joint Center for Asian Law Studies and Director, Chinese Law Summer Program
Moderator: Professor Han Dayuan, Former Dean of Renmin University of China Law School (2009-2017)
- Li Xiaoming, Associate Professor, Xi’an Jiaotong University School of Law and Visiting Professor, IU McKinney School of Law (China)
- Perfecto Boyet Caparas, LL.M. ’05, Associate Director of Graduate Programs, IU McKinney School of Law, S.J.D. candidate, IU McKinney School of Law (Philippines)
- S. Mostafa Mirmohammadi, Associate Professor, Public International Law; Director, Center for Comparative Law Studies, Mofid University; and Visiting Scholar, IU McKinney School of Law (Iran)
- Tuesday October 17, 2017 04:30 PM
- Tuesday October 17, 2017 05:30 PM
- Room 389, Inlow Hall, 530 W. New York Street, Indianapolis, IN
- Shaun Dankoski
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Register: https://mckinneylaw.iu.edu/events/current.cfm?eid=598