EXHIBIT: "Heads and Tales"
This exhibit, produced in conjunction with the Elizabeth Sage Historic Costume Collection, will investigate all things worn, styled, and associated with the human head. Looking cross culturally at different topics including status and religion, the exhibit will feature hats, wigs, and hairstyles.
- Tuesday March 13, 2018 09:00 AM
- Tuesday March 13, 2018 04:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures, 416 N. Indiana Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- Contact Email
- More Contact Info
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University EM-P, EM-S, and ST permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets. An access ramp is located at the Fess Avenue entrance, on the corner of Ninth Street and Fess Avenue. Reserved parking spaces are available on Ninth Street, between Fess Avenue and Indiana Avenue. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. Please call 812-855-6873.