EXHIBIT: "Memories Shared: Photographs of Historic Bloomington"
Bloomington has changed significantly in the past 100 years, but many places remain in some shape or form. This photo essay will explore a few of these places through historic photos and you're invited to share your memories of them. “Memories Shared: Photographs of Historic Bloomington” will be on display through July 29, 2018.
- Thursday July 12, 2018 09:00 AM
- Thursday July 12, 2018 04:30 PM
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures, 416 N. Indiana Ave., Bloomington, IN 47408
- Mathers Museum of World Cultures
- More Contact Info
- Contact Email
- Other Info
- Free visitor parking is available by the Indiana Avenue lobby entrance. Metered parking is available at the McCalla School parking lot on the corner of Ninth Street and Indiana Avenue. The parking lot also has spaces designated for Indiana University EM-P, EM-S, and ST permits. During the weekends free parking is available on the surrounding streets. An access ramp is located at the Fess Avenue entrance, on the corner of Ninth Street and Fess Avenue. Reserved parking spaces are available on Ninth Street, between Fess Avenue and Indiana Avenue. If you have a disability and need assistance, special arrangements can be made to accommodate most needs. Please call 812-855-6873.