Collections as Data: Geocoding and Mapping Photographs
The Indiana University Libraries has a goldmine of digital collections that can be used for computational analysis. This workshop is focused on using one of several online photograph collections hosted by the IU Libraries. You will learn how to computationally analyze and augment existing metadata to facilitate the mapping of these photographs as well as learn how to integrate the digital photographs into existing mapping platforms.
Presented by Theresa Quill.
- Friday October 26, 2018 11:00 AM
- Friday October 26, 2018 12:30 PM
- Hazelbaker Hall (Wells E159)
- Contact Email
- email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- IU Libraries, Digital Collections Services