Collections as Data: Encoding and Publishing Texts
The Indiana University Libraries has a goldmine of digital collections that can be used for computational analysis. This workshop is focused on using one of several electronic text collections hosted by the IU Libraries. You will learn how to computationally analyze and augment existing markup as well as publish your enhancements to TAPAS, the TEI Archiving, Publishing, and Access Service.
Presented by Nick Homenda.
- Friday November 02, 2018 11:00 AM
- Friday November 02, 2018 12:30 PM
- Hazelbaker Hall (Wells E159)
- Contact Email
- email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- IU Libraries, Digital Collections Services