What is “Professionalism” in the World of Education?
You’ve chosen education as your profession, so it is important you understand what “professionalism” means in the current education environment.
Professionalism is more than quality classroom instruction or school management; it is understanding of current research about how educators should work together to achieve their collective mission and goals.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Define what it means to be a professional in the field of education
• Understand why traditional practices are inadequate in today’s educational environment
• Learn the characteristics of “professional” schools, teams, and teachers
• Explore strategies for optimizing your impact at any level within the school or district
RSVP Encouraged via Career Connections Online at https://iuse-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students/
- Friday September 14, 2018 01:00 PM
- Friday September 14, 2018 02:30 PM
- ED 3115
- Contact Email