The BIOL-K 101 class (T/R section) will be hosting its first-ever Biology Fair on Thursday, October 18, from 12:30pm-2:00pm. Come to room CC 219 to participate in hands-on biology activities, including:
- The fascinating world of carnivorous plants
- Insect petting zoo
- The natural history and evolution of snakes
- Pumpkin biology
- Anatomy of a seed
- Anatomy of the human skull
- Animal cell cookies (make ‘n’ take)
These “booth” presentations are part of a class assignment, so please mark your calendars to have some fun and learn some new things while giving the students a chance to show off their work.
Also note that the BIOL-K 101 M/W section will be hosting fourth graders from Brown County the day before, on the morning of Oct. 17. If you see those future IUPUC students parading through the hallway, please welcome them to our campus!
- Thursday October 18, 2018 12:30 PM
- Thursday October 18, 2018 02:00 PM
- CC 219
- Barbara Hass-Jacobus
- Contact Email