Engaging Employer Partners: A Crash Course in Marketing and Data Tracking - Webinar
Engaging Employer Partners: A Crash Course in Marketing and Data Tracking
Date: Thursday, December 6th
Time: 1pm - 2 pm
Location: UC 104
Do you want to engage more employers for your career services efforts? Do you know how to develop a marketing plan that will reach those employers?
Catarina Caulfield of Rutgers University looks at the constructiveness of engaging more employers through a targeted marketing plan. Knowing professional roles expand, attendees will identify methods of targeting employers, create an outreach campaign, and educate employers on the value of partnerships with your institution. Discover how data tracking ensures key strengths are recognized and challenges are minimized for success.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Create an outreach campaign with criteria for identifying employer targets;
- Assess and track outreach efforts; and
- Interpret data to create leverage with your college or university.
- Thursday December 06, 2018 01:00 PM
- Thursday December 06, 2018 02:00 PM
- UC 104
- Yohana Gebremicael
- Contact Email