Freshman to Physician Seminar
In celebration of Black History Month, IU Northwest, the IU Northwest School of Medicine-Northwest, and POP on Youth Violence, Inc. are hosting a Freshman to Physician seminar in the Bergland Auditorium on Monday, February 18th.The event is dedicated to the vision of POP’s Health Professional Enrichment Program to increase the number of underserved, underrepresented high school students choosing careers in medicine, dentistry, and allied health professions.
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
Day will include:
- Interactive sessions with different “cases”
- Discussions Pre-Med and Medical Students with local Medical Doctors, Dentists, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners
- Lunch provided for students
- Tours of the IU School of Medicine - Northwest
Offered to all high school grade levels of underserved & underrepresented minority students.
- Monday February 18, 2019 08:30 AM
- Monday February 18, 2019 12:00 PM
- Savannah Center
- Contact Email
- Sponsoring Unit(s)
- POP on Youth Violence, Inc., Northwest, and IU School of Medicine-Northwest