Federal Tax Workshop for International Jags
We invite you to use the Sprintax software tax program on your own to complete your tax return. The software is provided for free for your federal tax return. For the state tax return you will be charged $25 to use the software. If you choose to attend a state tax workshop you will use paper forms but there is no charge.
Please note that the workshops are designed for persons who received U.S. income in 2018 and are filing non-resident returns. If you made no U.S. income use this document for information on completing the form 8843.
Items to bring with you to a federal tax workshop:
- Your passport with your U.S. nonimmigrant visa included in it (I-20 or DS-2019, I-94, etc.)
- Any forms such as a W-2, 1042-S or 1099 forms that you received
- Check routing information — your checkbook or an unused check.
- You need materials for 2 Step DUO-login process.
If you do not have these items, you will not be able to complete your tax forms.
Each workshop is limited to 25 participants
- Friday March 22, 2019 10:00 AM
- Friday March 22, 2019 11:30 AM
- ES 2119, Education/Social Work Building, 902 W New York St, Indianapolis, IN
- Contact Email