Fall CDC Career Peer Drop In
Peer coaches are undergraduate students who can help you academic information, career planning, and other topics such as:
- Developing good time-management skills.
- Study strategies.
- Setting goals to achieve academic success.
- Brainstorming ways to get involved and gain experience.
- Preparing for your academic advising appointments.
- Connecting with campus resources and learning how to navigate your IU experience.
- Tuesday August 27, 2019 06:00 PM
- Tuesday August 27, 2019 08:00 PM
- La Casa / Latino Cultural Center
- La Casa
- Contact Email